8AM Contemplative Eucharist in the A-Frame Chapel
9:30AM Eucharist in Benton Chapel with Tom Angland preaching and The Rev. Ali Lutz celebrating. Please not there will be no child care or Children’s Church this Sunday.
Join us for the annual River Baptism, Blessing of Expecting Mothers, and Greatest Potluck Ever!
1. Location! 1299 Glendale Rd. White Bluff, TN. Signs will begin at exit 188. Click here for a map.
2. Service begins at 11:00AM. It will take you 20 minutes longer than you think. Susan promises!
3. Food! Main course will be barbecue, provided by Sam Lechleiter and team. Bring a dish that serves 12. We have utensils.
G-Z - Salad or a Side
4. Chairs! Please bring chairs OR blankets for your people. No grass this year…area is sand.
5. Shoes! Don't wear any sandals much less pumps. Chaco’s, Merrill’s, Keens, and tennis shoes are good suggestions.
6. Water 1! The creek is low and wide and perfect for playing. Feel free to bring water shoes and towels for anyone who might want to play.
7. Water 2! Please bring water bottles to help cut down on waste. We will have a limited number of cups.
8. Cars! You’ll be driving through grass for a ¼ mile and some uneven ground keep this in mind when choosing transportation. Carpooling is great! and high-profile vehicles are best.
9. Arrive ready for a glorious day. Prayers ahead of time are appreciated.
10. Still reading? Come see Susan Ferguson for a prize Sunday morning.
*Click here to sign up and help with the big day!